Erik Petroni Bio
Providing branding for any clients event or marketing needs so they will achieve their objectives with top results.
U.S. Military Moral& Event Productions
Media Relations & Communication
Filming Campaigns & Documentaries
Health and Fitness campaigns
Manage/ Guidance Security within recruitment, military deployed moral and overall events
Companies assisted and/or: branding, events, filming, etc.:
Chevy (Chevy Cobalt campaign)
Crystal Cruise Lines
Food for Life
G-Shock / Casio
Johnson & Johnson / ACUVUE
P & O
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Marine Corps
Vans shoes & apparel
Grassroots: Created and mailed nationwide the Ron Paul Super Brochure & 2nd Amendment Brochure: http://www.superbrochure.com
Magazines shot for
Australian Surfing Life
Erik Petroni bio
- Born in Oakland California.
- Moved to the Canal Zone to the townsite: Lived in Gatun, Canal Zone in 1976. for 28 years
- Cub Scout, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Canal Zone
- Cristobal High School, Canal Zone
- Panama Canal College, Canal Zone (3 years)
- Bible College, Queensland Australia (1 year)
Managed and/or created the following:
- Apparel design, creation, marking, sales for over 21 Military Exchange outlets.
- In 1990, created an apparel line for U.S. Military Exchanges. Started with $500 in 1991 and grew the business to $1 million in store sales in 2 years 7 months from the original $500.
- The largest volume of apparel sales of all items sold in these Military outlets
- Conducted photo and video shoots or campaigns for: Roxy, Quiksilver, Chevy, Oakley, Sobe/Pepsi, Point Conception, Simple Shoes, Vans shoes, Electric Visual, Estee Lauder, Oceana, Aloe Up, Flojos Sandals, Smith Optics, Gravity Board, Body Glove, and others.
- Have shot for the following magazines: People, US, Teen Vogue, Vogue, FHM, Surfing, Surfer, ESM, Australian Surfing Life, Girl’s Life, Surfer Girl, Surfing Girl, and others.
- Created marking/advertising projects for: USAA, 3M, Oakley, Johnson & Johnson / ACUVUE, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, Mountain House, Ford, Subaru, GMC, Pepsi, Food For Life, Home Depot, G-SHOCK/Casio, Winn-Dixie, Publix, Navy Federal, Stahls, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Safe Reflections, Sony, RCCL, Crystal Cruises, Jacksonville Orthopedic Institute and others.
- Largest provider of printed destination apparel for the following cruise lines: Royal Caribbean,
P & O, Holland America, Crystal Cruise Lines.
- Coached, managed and photo campaigned Karina Petroni from 9 years old until she became the #1 U.S. surfer and the most covered female by the time she was 18 years old.
- Created and director of: NEVER QUIT: https://www.neverquitnever.com
- Created and director of: NEVER QUIT Wold Tour. The world’s largest free events worldwide for deployed U.S. Armed Service members, prompting health and a Fit to Fight message. http://www.neverquitworldtour.com
- Motivational speaker at schools, Military events and US stateside events.
- Created and managed recruiting events for all 4 U.S. military branches and for Special Operations.
- Created the Super Brochure for Ron Paul (Largest grassroots media project in history lifting Ron Paul in the polls by 20%) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Koo35fUk8
- 2nd Amendment Brochure creation and mailings all over the nation: http://www.superbrochure.com
- Traveled to 48 countries.
Training, Licenses & Documents:
- Australian Bronze Ocean Lifeguard
- U.S. Military Lifeguard
- Advanced Ocean Lifeguarding
- First Aid
- Medial First Responder and Provider
- Medical Person in Charge
- Free diver
- National Rifle Association
- AUSA. Association of the United States Army
- Hobbies: Traveling, ocean swimming, body surfing, surfing, free diving, hiking, helping others, political and military history
- Never married, no children. Place of residence Florida but travels extensively.
- Faith: Christian
- Political: Republican Party but only when the candidate has a precise focus on a “Liberty minded dedicated Constitutional foundation” (Libertarian in some ways but a strict Constitutionalist) not aligning with a candidate controlled by establishment money.
Who is Erik?
Erik, the oldest of 4 children, has been the director of the NEVER QUIT message his father left him. His tireless efforts constantly keep all who know him captivated and energized. Erik’s vision is always focused on helping others and educating in health and helping what others avoid what happened to his amazing father.
After his father, Gerard, suffered a stroke and brain bleed, many doubted that Gerard would be capable of making any positive progress. Fastforward 2 ½ years and due to Gerard’s go get-um attitude and the eternal optimism and drive of Erik and his family, the remarkable progress just kept coming.
The two words, NEVER QUIT, perfectly describe the every day life and attitude of Gerard, his wife Reidunn, and children, Karina, Sonya, Paul and Erik.
How it started:
Erik moved from the beach in Pacifica California with his family to the Canal Zone at the Isthmus of Panama when he was just 7 years old, where his father would become a Panama Canal ships pilot.
Erik’s world revolved around his father, his mother Reidunn, the ever loving home maker, his brother and sisters and his new surroundings.
While in the Canal Zone, Erik and his business partner created and managed the largest and highly desired clothing company, suppling custom apparel to the U.S. Military exchanges, Panama Canal employees and the cruise lines.
The original NEVER QUIT writing that Dad wrote to me when I asked him to tell me what was he would tell me if he could talk.
Meetings at a pro-Constitution rally, Reno NV
(Fishing in Lake Gatun at the Panama Canal for Peacock bass. One day we caught 250. With the warm sweet jungle air, giant ships passing by and howler moneys in the trees with toucans flying in the thick jungle, it was pure paradise).