QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT…
- What is included in the registration fee?
- Registration for NEVER QUIT® runs presented by ACUVUE® includes:
- Finisher necklace or polarized Sunglasses by Gargoyle or Oakley.
- Commemorative official race shirt made of ultra soft materials. Women’s Tank or Men have t-shirt options.
- Commemorative custom race bib.
- New and first time only, Eagle medal (first 2,500 who register will have a tab on their bib that says Eagle medal) If all 2,500 race medals have been accounted for, it will clearly state so when you register online.
- Free pictures
- Live start line music by the band Cloud-9 on the beach stage.
- Sky diving performance at the race start
- NEw Blue Carpet area at the Sea Walk Pavilion.
- 4 days of pre event packet pickup
- Healthy race breakfast by Food For Life and Whole Foods.
- Once your registration has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email that will serve as your only confirmation of registration. To receive another registration confirmation, please visit Eventbrite.com or call Eventbrite and a registration expert will asset you: 800-350-8850
- How do I know if I’m registered?
No. You must pick up your own participant packet (which includes your event-issued bib number and timing device) during regularly scheduled hours. Individuals will no longer be able to pick up participant packets on behalf of others.
- Can someone else pick up my race packet for me if I am unable to attend the Expo?
- If I can not attend Packet Pickup, can I get my race bib on day of event?
Yes, please show a valid ID card.
- I’m unable to do the race I signed up for, can I give someone else my number to race for me?
No, race entries are non-transferrable. No Refunds are offered.
- If I can’t attend the race, can my race packet be mailed to me?
Unfortunately, we are unable to mail race packets, goody bags, race shirts, finisher necklaces, watches or sunglasses. You must attend packet pickup to receive your competitor shirt and bib and you must participate in the Never Quit event you registered for and finish that event to receive your selected finisher prize and/or finisher shirt.
- Can my race registration be refunded or transferred to another person?
Race registrations for NEVER QUIT® events are not transferable from the original registrant to another participant for safety reasons.
- If I am injured, pregnant or no longer able to attend the event, can I get a refund?
Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Once a race is sold out is there any way to register or be put on a wait-list?
Since race registrations are non-refundable, we do not maintain a wait-list for interested participants once all registrations have been sold.
- I am unable to attend the race. Am I able to defer my registration?
No, you are not able to defer to the following year.
- What hotels are host resorts?
See the full list here of discounted participant hotels.
- What is included on my personalized bib?
Your personalized bib will include your first name and your race number but in order to have your first name included on your race bib you must register 4 weeks prior to race day.
- Are there gender specific sizes for the participant shirts?
Men’s short-sleeved tri-blend shirts are Women’s tank tops are offered for the NEVER QUIT® 5K, 1M, Battle for the Beach®, TRIDENT®, and Surfing Lessons, presented by ACUVUE®. NEVER QUIT® 1M participants receive a youth sized t-shirt. Men’s shirts are fitted and you should size up if you want a loose fit. Women’s tanks fit true to size or even on the larger side. If you are border line, size up one size.
- What forms of payment are accepted for race registration?
Credit and debit cards are acceptable forms of payment for registration for NEVER QUIT® events presented by ACUVUE®
- Registration is closed; can I register on race day?
Yes, please be patient with us as we are preparing for the event as well. We strongly recommend early online registration to save money and time.
- What is the minimum age for the 5K ® Relay?
5 years old by day of race and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- What is the minimum age for the 1 Mile Fun run?
4 years old accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- What is the minimum age for the TRIDENT® Solo which contains a 5k run, 500 meter ocean swim and 1.5K ocean surfboard paddle®?
11 years old but you must be accomplished at swimming 500 meters and paddling a surfboard in the ocean for 1.5 kilometers.
- Can we have a stroller in the run?
Yes, but you need to be in the very back of the group of runners. ie., at the back of the start line.
- Are pets allowed?
The Expo and Event:
- Will there be a race briefing before the race starts?
Yes. Important last minute information will be relayed to everyone at the race start. Please review the course layouts here:
- Can someone else pick up my packet if I am unable to attend the expo?
No. You must pick up your own participant packet (which includes your event-issued bib number and timing device) during regularly scheduled hours. Individuals will no longer be able to pick up participant packets on behalf of others for safety purposes.
- What are the hours of the Expo?
Please view our Schedule Home page for Expo hours and location, scroll down to the bottom. Never Quit will also email you the dates that you can pick up your packet, Bib & Competitor shirt.
- If I can’t attend the race, can my race packet be mailed to me?
Unfortunately, we are unable to mail race packets, goody bags, race shirts, finisher necklaces, watches or sunglasses.You must attend Packet Pickup to get your bib and Competitor shirt and you must complete the event you registered for to receive your finisher prize and/or finisher shirt.
- Where do I pick up my race packet?
You must pick up your race packet at the NEVER QUIT® Expo, you will be emailed the location and times.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to Packet Pick-Up?
To pick up your race packet, you must bring a photo ID.
- Am I allowed to bring my stroller into the expo or into the race?
Yes, this is a family friendly event. If you use a stroller for your children in the race, you must stay to the very back/rear of All race participants.
- Where is the Lost & Found located?
Lost & Found will be at the onsite registration tent.
- Where are the water stations on the run course?
Water stations are at the start line, Finish line, on the 5K run course at the turn around.
- What is the address of the Start Line?
JACKSONVILLE BEACH: 11 1st Street North, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. Map here.
- Are costumes allowed on the course?
Yes, however, if your costume includes a face mask, Race Management, police or security has the right to request that you remove the mask at anytime. If your costume is questionable or offensive to others, we reserve the right to either have you change into something more appropriate or remove you from the event.
- I left a message or sent an email and haven’t heard back from you. What should I do?
If you have contacted us right before or right after an event or during a holiday, please expect a delayed response time. The NEVER QUIT® Team who answers your calls is the same team who is busy planning your amazing event experience! During other times of the year, if you have not heard back from us and it has been over 4 business days, please feel free to write us again.
- Will the race be canceled/postponed due to weather?
All NEVER QUIT® races and events will be held rain or shine. If there is lightning in the area, the race will either have a delayed start or, depending on the intensity of the weather, be cancelled. The determination will be made by the Event Management staff.
- Is there a pacing requirement for the race?
Yes. Please stay in your pace sections that will be marked at the start. Slower runners to the rear.
Is this race walker friendly?
All NEVER QUIT® races are walker friendly as long as the walker can maintain the minimum pacing requirement for the race they are participating in.
Where will we receive or Finisher race medal and necklace or sunglasses?
You will receive these items after your race has finished tt the Sea Walk Pavilion, just 50′ to the East of the start line.
Is bag check available for NEVER QUIT® races?
No. Please leave your items securely placed in your car or with a friend.
What is the best way to contact the NEVER QUIT® Team?
Members of the NEVER QUIT Team are available to answer your questions by email. Please email: email@example.com
I left a message or sent an email and haven’t heard back from you. What should I do?
If you have contacted us right before or right after an event or during a holiday, please expect a delayed response time. The NEVER QUIT Team who answers your calls is the same team who is busy planning your amazing event experience! During other times of the year, if you have not heard back from us and it has been over 4 business days, please feel free to write us again.
Email NEVER QUIT® Team here with additional questions.